Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Season


Tis the Season.....with Thanksgiving behind us (trust you had a GREAT time...we did), we are fast approaching The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!! Today our good old Christmas trunks came down....and once again it was great to unpack those many special Christmas things that have followed us around the world...I love Nativity Sets, and the one in the picture is from Kenya. It is very special and is one of several Nativity Sets around here ( I actually have one I bought in Bethlehem a few years ago). My Kitchen window is now full of lights and home made Snowflakes....looks cozy...The interesting thing is that our TREE is not up yet...and won't be for another two weeks. We are heading to CA to visit our kids this next week.....so the tree will have to wait. But everything else is up...and the Christmas Spirit has decended upon the Thurman Household....cool!!

1 comment:

daylon said...

Looks great! I can't wait to come to the party on the 10th!