
It is that time of the year again, November. And with November comes our Annual Global Outreach Weekend at Good Shepherd. It is a GREAT time to focus our attention on some Global matters...this year we are sharing with our body the fact that there are still a good 3000 languages out there with NO Bible Translation!! No Word of God!!!! That is why our Weekend title is "The Word of God - Who needs it?" . It will be an awesome service and we look forward to see what God is going to do as we also receive our Thanksgiving Offering. I'm including a picture for you from my visit in South Sudan in the spring. The Word of God....being used, being read!!
2 comments:
I gotta tell ya rakel. your pics are fantastic! you're becoming quite the photographer. I would like you to consider joining the chase team. I'm awaiting your response. seth
i clicked on your sweeting newspaper link, then I remembered I couldn't read sweetish... oh well, It looked like some great articles. you'll have to tell me what they said rakel... seth
Post a Comment