
Pat came back to town last night.....Yeah!!! After 30 hours of traveling he finally flew in to PDX last night...I ventured out to the airport together with Seth and Trina, because I am not allowed to drive yet. Trina had fun running me around in a wheel chair at the airport. All in all, I overdid it yesterday...and had to pay the price today...pain and ache...and feeling sick. So I did the only thing I know how to do...I stayed in bed today. And I am feeling a little better tonight. Well as you can imagine this was a little discouraging since I thought I did REALLY well yesterday....so it is back to the drawing board, taking it easy and just watching the world go by. That is a little hard when you think you have tons to do. Anyway, I am so happy to have hubbie back....even though he was up and about around 3 this morning....taking a nap again this afternoon. All those things you are NOT supposed to do when adjusting to jet-lag....well, I don't care...it is just nice to have him around.
7 comments:
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well today, Rakel. :( I wondered about that last night since I knew you were going hard. Glad that you got to take it easy today. Take care and take it easy! love, trina.
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well today, Rakel. :( I wondered about that last night since I knew you were going hard. Glad that you got to take it easy today. Take care and take it easy! love, trina.
Yeah!!! Pat is home! Sorry it was an exhausting day of too much! Hope you are feeling better... we will miss you today at staff lunch - hope all is well!
Welcome home Pat-can't wait to hear about the trip.
YAY! that is great Pat made it back :) hope you can have peace as you rest Rakel....i know it is difficult. Tell Pat Hi for us :)
Howdy Rakel! So glad that Pat is back. We love him and missed him. Fantastic job on the powerpoint yesterday. Incredible!! What would we do without you and Pat????
www.martinsrus.blogspot.com
That is the best picture of Pat I have ever seen. He looks like a Kind mob boss. I love that Pat Thurman! hail Thurman family! Three cheers for the Thurmans!!! Horahh! Horahh! Horahh! I don't know how to spell horahh... sorry, seth
Post a Comment