Monday, March 03, 2008

This and That

Sometimes our lives are truly just a mesh of this and that. Facinating. I found myself sitting just soaking in the sun for a few minutes yesterday, reflecting on how incredibly good the sun felt after a long, cloudy, rainy, and at times very cold winter. And then I realized that some parts of the world (like huge part of this country) still have winter!! With SNOW!! With that in mind, I am happy for chilly, but at times also sunny, spring days. Spring is awesome. Reminds you of LIFE!! Bursting forth, even during the most harsh conditions.....like pouring rain or freezing cold.

Then there were the numerous reminders of friends...from all over, who came and went this week, not only touching our lives, but also making our lives truly so full, so rich.

And then there was the WORD ....that continues to amaze me....spending time preparing for Bible Study....refreshing my soul...and then today, spending a few hours in a dental chair...not pleasant, but also reminded of the Lord's words of comfort....I am with you always....even in the dental chair.

This and that....life in a nutshell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasie has to sit in the dental chair on Friday. She's not looking forward to it, so I read her your words of encouragement and wisdom. Love you. See you tomorrow. Melanie

Jane Jane said...

thanks for sharing your lives with so many people. i always have known you to indulge in friendship.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better than last time we talked! I, too, am thankful that God is with us always!