Saturday, March 15, 2008

Where in The World

I thought it might be fun to look at some of the pictures we have taken over the last few years....after guessing...here are the answers... ...so, ENJOY!

The sun makes the houses shine in this beautiful Mediterranian town
Where? The coastal town of Sousse in Tunisia
We found this friend in a country south of the border
Where? El Castillo, Mexico

A majestic monument to a major world religion in a North African country............Where? Casablanca, Morocco

Speaking of monuments, this major city in Europe was facinating...and I got to tour it with a close friend who at that time lived right there Where? Paris, France

Being stuck in the mud in Africa. Where? On the road to Bamende in Cameroon

We actually lived on the top floor in this house for a number of years. The kids were little and the city was huge....we loved it and it is certainly part of who we are today. Where? Cairo, Egypt

Visiting friends in Europe...we woke up one morning and there was the snow!! Where? Pettstadt in Germany

And then there was more snow in this very cold country in Europe .....Where? Vilnius, Lithuania

Did you enjoy your world tour today??? There will be more some other day.....

5 comments:

Bekah said...

ok, here are my guesses:

Athens
Argentina
Morocco
Belfast
Burundi
Cairo
Kandern, Germany
Lithuania

am I warm?

Anonymous said...

UGH! No fair...I can't tell at all. I'm impressed Bekah took at stab at it.

Rakel said...

Bekah...you were lukewarm!! In another few days I will reveal where we took you...let's say that you had two right out of eight!

Matt Guerino said...

OK, Amy made me take a whack. And now I know Bekah was 2-fer, so...

Cyprus
Mexico (the bug is such a dead giveaway... we gotta work on your hints Rakel!)
Morocco
Berlin
Cameroon
Cairo
Slovenia
Sweden

Rakel said...

Matt....you are close....you got 4 right....well in a day or so I will go in and put proper labels on each one of these pictures...until then....keep guessing!!