We went to the Coast this weekend for a mini-retreat...it was good to get away, rest, talk, pray and re-group. It rained the entire weekend....but what is more beautiful than a stormy Oregon coast?
Rakel, I recently heard you speak at the Missions conference hosted by Sunset Presbyterian Church in Oregon. I realize this may be a strange request but I was wondering if there is any way possible to take a couple hours of your time for missions consulting. I found you to be so engaging in this area that I was hoping you could help us. We are on the missions board where we attend church and are looking for practical ways to be more effective with what God has laid on our hearts. My husband was unable to attend your class and while I did take quite a few notes, I feel that I am lacking in ideas and implementation strategies. Our pastor is very supportive of missions and is desirous of increasing church involvement by generating sustainable excitement among the body. If you have an audio recording or a manual of some type we would be interested as well. Thank you for your consideration of this request. We hope to hear from you soon and perhaps we can meet for some conversation. Our contact information is: Jeff and Lori Reed 1709 SE 123rd Avenue Vancouver, W.A. 98683 (360)260-2694 or(360) 823-3975.
1 comment:
Rakel,
I recently heard you speak at the Missions conference hosted by Sunset Presbyterian Church in Oregon. I realize this may be a strange request but I was wondering if there is any way possible to take a couple hours of your time for missions consulting. I found you to be so engaging in this area that I was hoping you could help us. We are on the missions board where we attend church and are looking for practical ways to be more effective with what God has laid on our hearts. My husband was unable to attend your class and while I did take quite a few notes, I feel that I am lacking in ideas and implementation strategies. Our pastor is very supportive of missions and is desirous of increasing church involvement by generating sustainable excitement among the body. If you have an audio recording or a manual of some type we would be interested as well. Thank you for your consideration of this request. We hope to hear from you soon and perhaps we can meet for some conversation. Our contact information is: Jeff and Lori Reed 1709 SE 123rd Avenue Vancouver, W.A. 98683 (360)260-2694 or(360) 823-3975.
Post a Comment