After being ill for over a month (we are not quite sure with what) our beloved kitty was put out if his miseries for good today. His Highness Ebenezer Flop Meister will be always be remembered with great fondness in the Thurman House. What a character he was!!
7 comments:
oh, rakel! i'm so sorry. i know how much you guys loved ebenezer ... he will be missed :)
oh no! I didn't even get to say goodbye! RIP ebenezer...
we are so sad to hear this news Rakel. Our thoughts are with you in this loss of your dear kitty friend :) He will be missed.
we are so sad to hear this news Rakel. Our thoughts are with you in this loss of your dear kitty friend :) He will be missed.
I'm sorry. We love you!
He was my favorite. I'm bummed to hear this news.
Post a Comment