Saturday, March 03, 2007

Seth and Trina



Today my friends Seth and Trina left on their journey to Africa. It was hard to say goodbye.... we are so glad that there were a lot of people who came to say good-bye (after we left). You are very loved my dear friends!! And we will MISS you... May the Lord Bless you and Keep you as you start your African adventure!

4 comments:

sara said...

Yay!! That means they're on their way to me. I am so excited to see them. Thanks, you guys, for always doing such a great job of sending us off and for making sure we know we are loved. Love you!

Tabs said...

Oh, thanks for posting those pictures. I couldn't be there but wish I could have. They will truely be missed!

a blog by trina chase said...

Hi Rakel!
Thanks for the thoughts and coming to the airport to see us off. Sure love you guys. Miss ya and appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I'll e-mail you soon!
trina

oregonfatts said...

Thurmans, you are the greatest. We will keep you updated. Make sure to put a "chase magnet" up in Jonathans office. Peter put up about twenty... just stick us in the mix with the lithuania magnets. Thanks for helping us move, and for everything really. We love you guys