Well, after being called "Elvis" by all kinds of people, I am back to just plain old Rakie (Pat's nick name for me). And that is good. The retreat was fun, refreshing and good. Now it is all behind us...BUT I cannot forget the great things I learned from our great speaker. Things that will probably be with me for a very long time. Good, Biblical, life keys.
Otherwise, I got a few pictures to show you ....first, our friend Celestine from Rwanda who was the speaker at Multnomah Missions Conference this year. Then some of our friends from around here who came over to say hi to Gary, Helena and Carmen. They have been visiting with us for a few days this week....and it has been GREAT!!
1 comment:
Cute pics! I loved the retreat myself, and I find myself thinking of all of the wonderful things that we learned there, very often. I have felt so encouraged about life lately! I feel encouraged to embrace the season of life I am in.
Post a Comment