Monday, May 08, 2006

The Truth


Well, in regards to that oldie I had you guess at....I am the gal in the back!! The others are my sisters...and then there is my Dad...poor guy, he had five daughters. It is good to know that we once were young, especially when we look in the mirror these days and wonder where the years have gone. So, for all you young ones out there, this is what we looked like...when we were young.... ...we were newly married and madly in love (still are...33 years later).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is one of my favorite things about you and Pat. that you are still so much in love. I tell people, I want to get giddy like Rakel when my husband comes in the room and I want my husband to speak of me with a light in his eyes like Pat does about Rakel. Love you guys!

Tabs said...

I just love love love this picture! You two are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing it and please keep the pictures coming! :)

sara said...

I love and miss you guys.

Jennifer said...

That is the sweetest picture of you and Pat. I just love it! It captures so much of you hearts. I just love how your marriage so much displays the love of Christ.

I also loved the picture of you with your sisters and dad. I do have to admit that you smile gives you away. I agree with Tabitha, keep the pics coming!