Well, here is one more old picture of The Thurmans. Cute...the picture is from 1975 and we lived in a small apartment upstairs in an old house in SE Portland. Pat was a student at Multnomah and I worked at Edgefield Manor (when it was the County Nursing Home)... it was a good year!
4 comments:
Hey my mom worked there when it was a nursing home, too! Wierd! Did you know that? Thanks for the fun pictures! Sometimes I look at the little kids I teach swimming to and wonder what it would be like to be 4 again. Wow the time flies! Have a great day!
:-) the year I was born... and hey.. my mom and dad were students at MBC then too... crazy small world.
You look SOOOO young!! Old photos are fun!! Thanks for sharing.
Pat is the spitting image of Andy. That was my first thought. I think it's the smile. :)
Post a Comment