Well, this is an oldie....the questions is...who are these people?? I thought I would let you all have a guess. If you can pick out one person you know in this picture, you are good...if you can pick out two...well, you are really good!! So, have a guess!! I'll let you know next time....oh by the way, the year was 1959.
9 comments:
the girl in the back left has your smile. the girl to the right looks like Kristi Knott.
Am I close? :)
good guess Bekah...I'll tell you more tomorrow
I'm voting with Bekah. And the rest are your sisters.
Yep... I am thinking it is Rakel and her siblings. :-) by the way.. how do you write "thank You" in Swedish?
Well, here is the truth....the guy is my DAD....I am in the puffy pokadot dress in the back, my sister Inga-Maj is in the back to the right, my sister Kerstin in the very front and sister number four, Annika is behind her....now you know!! Melissa, to say Thank you in Swedish: Tack så mycket!
ha! what a fun post Rakel - i picked you out right away :)have a wonderful day in the amazing sunshine!!
Rakel is the girl on the back left.
well i'm weighing in a little late but i too recognized the smile on the cute little girl in the back. wow, andy sure does have that same smile doesn't he? fun post!
So, a little late in the game, but I figured it was you and your dad and sisters. I must also add that Andraus sure has striking similarities with your Dad! Thanks for the fun post!
Post a Comment