Yesterday was a good day! First I got to share in Bible Study...and then we went on a Waterfall tour with our kids. That was so cool. The weather was great, the sun was shining and the fall colors were awesome. We even had a little picnic. They say that it hasn't rained for over two weeks now. Well, we don't mind one bit.
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! Oh how beautiful the Gorge is!
Oh, friend. I appreciate so much what you shared at bible study yesterday. I think fear is something that God has been convicting me of for a long time now, and I know that daily, if I can continue to trust Him, He will give me peace that is so much bigger than fear. Thanks again, your words touched my heart:) :)
Nice that Gary can be with you too. I know you enjoy that special treat whenever it arises. Loving you from Evanston, WY tonight.
Post a Comment