Rakel, I just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing this morning at WBS!! It was like everything you said pierced right through to my heart - probably the scriptures and ultimately God, trying to get through to me. Thank you for being used by Him! I WILL take courage and not be afraid for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go, and I WILL set apart Christ in my heart as Lord. Thanks again.
2 comments:
Thanks for all of the stories and pictures on your Africa blog. I check in often and love hearing about your time there.
Rakel, I just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing this morning at WBS!! It was like everything you said pierced right through to my heart - probably the scriptures and ultimately God, trying to get through to me. Thank you for being used by Him! I WILL take courage and not be afraid for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go, and I WILL set apart Christ in my heart as Lord. Thanks again.
Post a Comment