Today, I had my 1-year check up in regards to my hip-replacement last October!!
All is well, I feel great and run around more than ever. The Doctor assured me that the hip I now sport has a guarantee of lasting at least 30 years....well, just the thought of another 30 years did not make me that enthusiatic....yes, I want to live forever....but not here. The forever thing is with my Lord...and where we are going, we do not need new hips...since we will get an altogether new body anyway!!! Without co-pays and deductibles and all of that which here makes life rather complicated....especially when it comes to new body parts....
I am thankful for this opportunity though to have a "new hip" and be able to do a little bit more run around. Well, think about it, I just came back from Africa!! Speaking of Africa....there are some new pictures on the Africa blog! Check it out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment