Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Done Deal



Well, it is a done deal...I have a new body part!! My right hip was replaced a week ago. I am home now, up and about, still taking it easy, and learning how to use my new hip properly! Quite an adventure! I am learning so many new things, and one of the most overwhelming things is to see how many wonderful friends we have out there. Thanks for all your prayers...your cards, your calls and your e-mails (most of which I have not read yet).....Love you all!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love you Raquel!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are recovering well! Been praying for you! I hope this part of life proves to be just as good as all the others... even if does mean surgury. I hope you find the relief to be worth it, and that the new hip enables you to be that much more energetic as you serve. I love your enthusiasm for the Lord, Raquel. You inspire me. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're up enough to blog. Missed you at WBS the last two weeks. Hope to see you soon. Prayin' for you.

Jen Hibbs said...

hoooray! you have been on my heart a lot rakel. great to see a pic of you and praise God everything went well. we love you guys~