
One thing that happens when you get older....some of your body parts wear out and you have to get new ones...well, on Tuesday I go in to have hip-replacement surgery!! Guess what will happen as I go through security at the airport....I will set off all the bells and whistles!! Anyway, thinking about it, I have not really been in a hospital as a patient since I had our kids....and that is a long time ago. Yes, I guess I am getting old. So to cheer myself up, I will post another "golden oldie". This one was taken in the town of Luxor in southern Egypt as we were crossing the Nile together with the locals. The baby on my shoulder is Andraus...
4 comments:
dear one, you are loved! and will be prayed for as you prepare for this surgery.
will pray for you as you have surgery! you will recover great i am sure.
we will be praying for you dear friend :) May you feel His presence with you and His peace in your heart...with love, peter & jen
We love you Rakel and be sure to know that you are prayed for!!!!
Janie
Post a Comment