Friday, September 22, 2006

Oregon in September



It is really hard to decide what Season we are in.....today the sun in shining, it is warm (and getting warmer)...the sounds of lawn mowers are all around, and it is plain out just nice. Yesterday was another story....rain, rain, and cold....and for the first time this Fall, we had a fire in our stove!! Now that is early!! But in order not to totally forget how beautiful post-summer can be here in Oregon...here are a couple of pictures for you.

5 comments:

Kell said...

Nice photos! Did you take them yourself?

Rakel said...

Yes....we love taking pictures Pat and I

Nate and Andrea said...

Andrea told me that I'm taking her for a drive up the Gorge in a few weeks to see the fall colors. It should be fun!

Thanks for the pictures. I don't get to see much of anything in September (see new blog post) so it's good to 'get out' once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Beautimus! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! I love oregon in the fall... especially all the september and october sunrises - a treat worth getting up early for!