Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Going Global in Gresham

I am not quite sure how it all goes together...the fact that you can actually GO GLOBAL and still live in Gresham. I believe that it is not so much the geography that determines your global involvement as it is your HEART!! If the Scriptures says that "God so loved the WORLD..." that is really must mean the whole world, Gresham included... In our hearts we have turned this thought up side down... we limit our perspective of the whole world to only our immediate world... and we easily forget the WHOLE WORLD! Do we really have a choice? To forget the whole world? How do we become inclusive in our World vision? How do we GO GLOBAL in Gresham?
By staying informed, praying, connecting, reaching out, sending, giving and also going...... to the regions beyond, until the WHOLE WORLD has heard the Good News!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder! I've always felt it a privelage to be in gresham, oregon and be involved anywhere in the world at the same time by prayer, sending, etc. thanks for the fresh perspective!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!!! :-) Good way to explain it. it is funny, cause when I was going to your blog I had the thought... "what is going global in gresham?" and as the page loaded I thought, "Pat and Rakel have a heart for the globe and they are connected all over the world...THAT is going global in Gresham!" So how fun to open the page and see your explaination.