Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Invitations




Yesterday we did something fun!! Over the weekend we stuffed envelopes with the invitations to our son's wedding in July....and yesterday we took them to the Bridal Veil post office...out in the Columbia Gorge! What an experience!!

6 comments:

Tabs said...

That is so fun!! I just love that little post office. It's just the cutest thing!

Nate and Andrea said...

Hey! Another blog!

Where else on earth does wedding planning involve a trip out into the country to mail invitations?

I'm so glad I live in Oregon!

Anonymous said...

I made Steve drive out to Bridal Veil 16 years ago for the same reason. :-) What fun times!!

sara said...

I've always heard that the post office in Bridal Veil is tiny and cute but I've never seen it. Now I have! Who knew that it would be from Africa?! Thanks Rakel and I'm so happy for you guys and Andy. So exciting!

Jennifer said...

Wow, it's getting closer to game time! What a fun and exciting time for you family. You look so cute Raquel in front of the post office. That trip is always so much fun!

Unknown said...

I agree with Sara, always wondered what it looked like there at the Bridal Veil post office. :-) So excited for you guys!