
Well, it has been a while since I wrote....Africa was such a great experience...and therefore it has been difficult to know what else to say. But here I am again, a rainy morning in Oregon, knee deep in papers in my office, knowing full well that this is also part of what God has for me right now...but I have to honestly say, Africa was "cool"!! Wish you all could go there some day. Here is part of our team on our way..."changing planes" in north Kenya.
1 comment:
Rakel - its funny, i guess no matter how often you do mission trips, you still get "reverse culture shock" or whatever you want to call it. Hang in there with all the paper work - I loved hearing about Africa, and am glad it was such a great time! Thanks for all that you are and do - God is certainly glorified! Hope your excursion to the Gorge was fun!
Post a Comment