Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Africa in my heart



I am back from an amazing time in Africa! Thanks for praying! Here are a handful of the women we spent time with, teaching and having sweet fellowship. How can anything on this earth be better?? My prayer is that these women will be used as instruments for the Kingdom of God where they live!

5 comments:

sara said...

it's in my heart too! :) glad God blessed your time. what a beautiful picture. can't wait to hear more about it.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. I agree with Sara. That is an awesome picture of the beautiful women of Africa surrounded by a wonderful lady who has a heart to see others know and love the Lord around the globe. Keep doin' what you do. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing during staff lunch the other day. It was such a treat to hear a bit about the trip! What an amazing experience, and amazing sisters in Christ! Thanks for being available to serve Him in all the ways you do. I look forward to hearing more!

daylon said...

That's awesome Rakel!

Unknown said...

Rakel, i am so glad you got to go. I hear it "rocked" you. :-) I wish i could have seen you and hugged you but I understand that being worn out feeling. Love you tons!