News and Views from us
I am so excited for you!!!! See you in just over a week. :-)
I'll be praying for you. Wish I fit in your suitcase. :-) Love ya.
I'm so excited you all get to go! I hope and pray that all goes well - You'll be in my prayers.
Excited for your trip. I'm sure you guys will be a blessing to those that you visit. We're praying,Josh Patty
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so excited for you!!!! See you in just over a week. :-)
I'll be praying for you. Wish I fit in your suitcase. :-) Love ya.
I'm so excited you all get to go! I hope and pray that all goes well - You'll be in my prayers.
Excited for your trip. I'm sure you guys will be a blessing to those that you visit. We're praying,
Josh Patty
Post a Comment