Thursday, March 16, 2006

Morning thoughts


Well, it is six in the morning...and it is almost light. This is a good time to check in with your friends and their blogs, read newpapers from around the world, and just catch up on things in general. It is amazing how you can one minute read an e-mail from someone in Asia, switch over to the latest from another friend in Europe...and then remember, no I am still in Oregon. This computer stuff is truly amazing. I keep wondering how we survived all those years overseas with only snail mail and a phone that would not work....?? There were 3 weeks plus between news...if we got the letter at all. And then the news was old. But I guess that made it easier in many ways to truly LIVE in your new place, and not having to live in two places at the same place. And live we did. Well these are my cyper thoughts for the morning!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a historical photo. It's almost 20 years old. I was 16 that year. Hee-hee. A good year. I met Steve that summer. If I don't see you in the next week or so, have a good trip. I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

By 6:30 I have just hit the first snooze alarm on my clock! :) Not really much traveling on my brain, but hey, what ever floats your boat! :) Glad to hear you are taking full advantage of the benefits of the internet. I think I will agree in a few months that internet will have changed my life!
Miss ya!