Sunday, June 28, 2009
Rasberry Season
I love this time of year.....it is rasberry season...and every day I sneak out in the garden early in the morning, hopeing no-one will see me....yep, in pj, robe and slippers and hair on end....carefully avoiding the wet spots that the dew has left on my struggling back yard lawn....to find myself picking red, delicious berries from my thriving rasberry bush by the back shed...and even though I picked the bush "clean" the day before....the next morning there is always a new bunch of berries waiting for that special plate in the freezer where they with great tender and loving care get frozen...one by one. And then the following day all dumped into a zip lock bag. At the end of the berry season, there will (Lord willing) be several of those ziplock bags waiting to be enjoyed during cold winter days. Yummy. I love this time of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment