Saturday, October 18, 2008
Saturday Thoughts
Just because one does not write on ones blog does not mean that there is anything to talk about....oh no there is plenty. It is just that time kind of runs out....BUT here I am, it is Saturday morning. A friend is coming around a little bit later to just chat.....so I actually have a quiet morning. There is a fire in the stove and soon I will make myself a cup of coffee. Pat is talking on the phone to our son who is on the road driving up to Central CA. His mother in law is very ill and his wife is by her bedside....we are praying for this dear family at this point...and rest in the fact that God is in charge. Have been awake for some time now praying for our folks in Africa....wondering how they are. Today they are transitioning from one country to another....and we are waiting to hear how that went. Trust you all have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you got a quiet moment this morning. Praying for your family. Melanie
oh I know what you mean! There really isn't time but those few moments are so sweet!
Kristi
Post a Comment