Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just Me

Found this on Bekah's blog this morning....so I thought it might be a cool thing to try...

Rakel, middle aged older sister to Inga-Maj, Kerstin, Annika and Ulrika.
...who loves palm trees, the sun and a white sand beach....(what am I doing in Oregon?)
...who feels thankful and blessed for a wonderful hubbie and a meaningful life
...who needs coffee and quiet in the morning...along with a cheese sandwich
...who gives above and beyond to that which is required of her (duty)
...who fears heights, snakes and too many rainy days (well, I don't like them)
...who would like to see her Swedish sisters more often
...who is a resident of Gresham, Oregon

Try it! Here's the template..First NameOne Key adjectiveBrother of sister or (fill in)Lover of (name three things)Who feels (three things)Who needs (three things)Who gives (three things)Who fears (three things)Who would like to see (three things)Resident of (what city)Last name

1 comment:

Bekah said...

yay, Rakel! had fun reading yours.. so now I know why Florida was the PERFECT vacation spot for you :)