Thursday, August 14, 2008
What's Up?
Have been wondering lately why so many of my friends don't update their blogs?? I just want all of you out there to know that I do read your stuff!! I really do. Especially those of you who live far away. Well, I know that some of you have your hands full with family, kids, ministry and the like....and that some of you basically run out of time...and your days are filled with so many other things. I guess there is a time for everything. So, I will just wait, and pray for you...but I want you to know, it is wonderful when we hear from you and when you allow us to get a glimpse into your life. Of course there is always Facebook...and I guess I have to be happy just knowing that you are out there, thriving and doing what God would have you do today...basking in His presence as you are being availble to Him!! Thanks for sharing your life ...in a blog and on Facebook, BUT my encouragement will always be....I love reading blogs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Summer is busy and educational for the kids. I sent mine to VBS at Village Baptist this year (as well as at Harvest's). They learned about the Dalit children and their plight. I was trying to get to the website you linked to...it didn't work. Is is gone?
Post a Comment