Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whatever happened??

Are you wondering if I am still blogging? Oh yes....I am....BUT this is a very busy season and the main reason ...well, check the entry below. So, I will be back come Monday with a new, hopefully more exciting blog...so hang in there and pray we have a GREAT Relief Weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew where you were. :-) Melanie

Ginger said...

Wow, Eric and I walked out of church Sat. night so pumped, encouraged, excited, challenged...let's see, transformed! This is what it's all about! Proclaiming truth to the captives! You guys did a tremendous job - from Zach to the Shelley working the clay, Jonathan interview the Broses and Sarah, and then Uganda, the drama, and the good news clinic, and Jonathan's story about the missionary girl adopting in Thailand.... the music, I was so weepy and pumped! Let the chains fall, day is breaking, night is quaking, God is making all things new! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Rakel. Please pass on our thanks to all who were involved. We are so excited to be a part of what is going on. This is where it's at!