Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Too Serious?
Well, I think the verdict is in....my last blog entry was way too serious for you out there...not a single comment. At the same time, what is there to say? The world is a serious place...We heard a terrific talk yesterday from one of our senior overseas workers..."...the world is a war-zone, and we live with God right in the middle of it...Him being our REFUGE, our DELIVERER...and we have to be available to Him...rescuing those who are dying...etc." It was a good reminder of the task...about the incredible position we have in Christ, but also about the task He has give us to "Go into the whole World....!" So, now you know, if I go serious on you...well, this is serious....although I will post pictures from my spring yard and a beautiful Columbia Gorge fairly soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Serious? Hmm? im not sure about that.. in depth YES! but that's what i enjoy about your writings because they are from the heart & what's going on & in the world of our faith. i know i don't always comment but i really do enjoy what you say in your blog too. :) may God contunie to bless you & pat always <3
No not too serious- sobering. I think people probably stopped and prayed and forgot to comment.Keep up the good work
Post a Comment