Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged. By several people....BUT I'm not posting the rules because I will probably not tag anyone...I think it is a cool way to learn things about my friends....so I will write 8 things about myself...good, bad, aweful and nice....thanks friends for including me!! As you can tell, I am not really following any rules...so here we go...8 things about me...the crazy Swede, living in suburbia, Gresham, Oregon.

1. I was born in a small apartment at the back of the church my folks were attending at the time. Yes, that is where they lived, and my Mom had a home birth.
2. I was a real tom-boy growing up, being the first born of FIVE additional girls!! Hated doing girl things!! ( I have adjusted....and can think of a number of cool girly things to do....)
3. I do not like the combination peanutbutter and chocolate...that is for all you Americans to savor...not for this Swede!
4. I LOVE pickled raw herring!! On sliced boiled eggs!! What a breakfast!
5. I have been to 37 countries around the WORLD, but have yet to visit Norway and Finland, the two closest neighbors to my homeland Sweden. Weird!
6. I am NOT a movie fan...that is visiting theaters...but LOVE a good mystery on my own little rabbit-eared tele.
7. I don't like the cold....but my eyes light up at the thought of a white, sandy beach, big waves...and lovely palm trees to shade the warm, sizzling sun....what am I doing in Oregon??
8. I am a GLOBAL, WORLD fan.... 100%...being totally sold on the Matthews 28:18-20 passage...and cannot understand why we are not all involved?

No comments: