Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Thoughts

Well, it is Monday...a good time to reflect...how was you week? Ours was good and jam packed with events...(what's new?) It is amazing...the more overwhelmed I feel with all the stuff going on, the more seems to come my way...almost as if God says...."this is what I need you to learn...TRUST me in the midst of all that is going on"...and His grace is always sufficient. This weekend included touching base with tons of folks at the prayer sign up table at church, saying good-bye to a dear friend, Betty who went to be with the Lord....attending a sweet couple's wedding, hosting two Swiss guys here to "see America", spending time with friends who are interested in mission and also saying good-bye to friends from overseas who were here for a short visit...the comings and goings in life...not easy all the time...but so much part of life. One day...there will be no farewells...what a glorious day!!

1 comment:

oregonfatts said...

Rakel, I love the new look to your blog. I love the pic of you and pat as well. I'm off with a small team from Frontline. I'll be back in burundi in 10 days. Pray for safe travel. much love from the chases