Monday, February 19, 2007
Another Global Day
Remember that Global Window I talked about a few days ago? Well, it is still open. Just got back after the first day at Multnomah's Missions Conference. It was good. It is always so inspiring to rub shoulders with young people....and the conference has started good. Great worship and two interesting speakers this morning...then we had workshops. This year I got to teach a Workshop on Praying for the Nations. 17 brave souls came to my class and together we had a good time not only talking about prayer, but actually praying together....and then there were those God-appointed meetings with folks at our Display. God brings those He wants....I even met another Swede there today!! Awesome....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so great to see God using you and Pat to bring up the next generation of folks who will walk beside you in global ministry. You are blessed with a passion for doing what you do. Glad to see you enjoying yourselves in your workplace. Love ya.
Post a Comment