Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All Things New

With a NEW year comes NEW resolutions....although making New Years Resolutions is nothing new and we are all guilty of making resolutions...and not keeping them.....I still think they are a good thing...so here I am, having made some definite resolutions this time around to be a good girl...that is making sure that I make healthy choices...It is really cool to be able to walk again...so that is one of my resolutions... And now, all of you who read my blog will be able to hold me to it....making sure that I walk, eat right, get enough sleep, and all what is involved in leading a balanced life... Still I desire to go full out....that is, going full out for my Lord...What could be a better choice?

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

I'm so glad you're doing so well after your surgery, Rakel! If you ever need someone to take a walk with, just let me know... :) love you guys