Sitting here with my cup of coffee....having lit the first ADVENT candle ....it is the first Sunday of Advent. I was also checking blogs this morning....not a single update. ...again. Maybe I am super spoiled, but it is sooooooooo nice to read updates from friends all over....BUT I suppose that everyone out there is real busy?? We do love it when we hear though.....so keep it up. You are in our thoughts and prayer daily!!
1 comment:
Hi Rakel! I know how you feel. It's such a let down to go through my list of blogs and not ONE update :( But you're right- I have been busy! Mom and Dad just left yesterday so I've been busy, busy, busy for the last two weeks. What a wonderful blessing to have them here in this place and for them to be able to experience my life here. We also got some relaxing vacation time at Victoria Falls. God is good...All the time! I'm working on a blog update so stay tuned... Love you guys, Sara
Post a Comment