I think I have it all figured out.....when life slows down in our house, everyone else seems so busy.......I am not sure what it is about February....so many people are really BUSY! Anyway, today is my BIRTHDAY, and I intend to
celebrate...and the SUN is out! Wow! And the best present ever....my SON and his girl friend are coming to town!! We'll get some pictures to post in a day or so....
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Rakel! So many people have been touched by your life in big and small ways, many people , me included, will glorify the Lord today for you especially.
Happy Birthday!! Hope that you have a fabulous day in the sun.
Happy Birthday Rakel! I'm so glad the sun is shinning on your birthday. I love you guys so much and I'm happy that Andy is coming into town. Jeff will be in town next weekend!!! Hopefully we connect at least at church.
Love you,
Annie
happy birthday, rakel! lots of love to you ...
Happy birthday to you!! I didn't know you were a fellow Feb. birthday-er. Yay for February Birthdays!!! Hope it was a fabulous day!!
Oh Rakel, how come I did not know it was your birthday???? I would have sent along greetings and well wishes galore! you are a treasure! love you!
Post a Comment