0H....how delightful...a photo of so many friends that I love so much! Rakel...thank you for sending to me!!!! I got tears in my eyes...knowing I would have been there if I could have been. :-) I am wrapping up a time in Italy with a team in Roma... it is raining a lot...reminds me of home...except the buildings and streets are older.
4 comments:
0H....how delightful...a photo of so many friends that I love so much! Rakel...thank you for sending to me!!!! I got tears in my eyes...knowing I would have been there if I could have been. :-) I am wrapping up a time in Italy with a team in Roma... it is raining a lot...reminds me of home...except the buildings and streets are older.
You girls are adorable!! Love you all and wish I could be there with ya!
Girls, we had a blast but we missed you too! Just wasn't quite the same. :)
So cute and fun!
Post a Comment