Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Three Favorite Girls

Here are my three favorite girls in the whole world!! My sister Annika and her two lovely daughters, Filippa and Amanda. Too bad they all live in Sweden.....we sure enjoyed having them around this summer.

6 comments:

daylon said...

I am glad that you have such a good relationship with your sister! That is so meaningful.

Bekah said...

Hey Rakel!!

Just checking out your blog. I went months before I finally figured out how to post pictures... so good work :) Sure miss seeing you and Pat at church all the time. It's good and hard being so far away. I hope you're both well!! Tell him hi for me. So glad too that you could visit Andy (and take care of him like a good mom).

I'll be keeping up with your blog from now on :)

Anonymous said...

What a great pic! So fun that the Lord brought them here to visit : )

daylon said...

Just letting you know I heard some people say that you spoke really well on Wed. morn.! Love, Janie

Rakel said...

hi there, I am so excited to see comments on my blog..thanks for writing my dear friends.

Anonymous said...

I was snooping from Melissa's blog to Bekah's blog and in some note I read that you had a blog. I found you. I know you miss your family in Europe, but we love having you at GSCC. You are a blessing from God.