Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Morning.....I know I have not been a very faithful blogger over the last year or so....maybe this will change....who knows? Fall has arrived here in Oregon and it seems that it got cold very fast....kind of went from summer to winter, skipping real fall...but it is sure pretty out there. The quiet of the morning is soothing....and it is a good time to take in the Word, pray for friends around the world and just sit with a quiet heart before the Lord. Today is Bible Study and I so look forward to spending time with the women in my group. This year we are 22 of us in my little group and over 400 enrolled in the program....all precious women, wanting to be together, studying His word...Yes, Wednesday morning Bible Study has to be one of my favorite times of the whole week...
Today is also a very special day in our family....38 years ago, Pat and I went to City Hall in Lund, Sweden and were married...well, the wedding we count is really tomorrow...but because I was marrying a "foreigner" we had to have a civil ceremony first....so we really celebrate our Anniversary for two days running....God gave me my best friend!! Thank you Patrick Allen for 38 wonderful years....!!

No comments: