Sunday, October 31, 2010
A Sunday Word
Not really sure if anyone out there is still reading this blog. I guess you easily tire of something that is never updated. I know I do. I have friends who faithfully update....and bless you, it is so much fun to read and follow what you are up to. They I have friends who have not updated for a long time. Maybe it would be better to close shop all together? One blog I do update these dates is www.africaupdates.blogspot.com This is where we put updates and news from our guys in Africa. Jonathan and Don are there teaching and training and this is a good place to let everyone know what is going on. Myself....well, it has been a nice, quiet Sunday....spent in my comfortable chair in the corner....reading, reading, reading, studying and just spending time in the Word. ....sort of like a day of just plain feasting. Got to talk to Sweden twice and that was nice. My Mom and one of my Sisters....and catch up on their news. Always good. Take care everyone out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still like to keep up with you Rakel. Love that Grandbaby of yours! Hugs friend.
I still check in too. Melanie
I'm still stopping by :+)
Post a Comment