News and Views from us
Looks like he is developing a bit of his own personality. :) I love hearing the updates and I keep praying for him.
Wonderful! What a darling boy:) God is so GOOD! Praises!
What great news Rakel - yes, thank you Jesus!
He's adorable! So glad that he is getting out of the hospital next week!
Oh Rakel, he has those awesome wrist rolls that are so cute on tiny babies! Yeah for healthy kiddos!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like he is developing a bit of his own personality. :) I love hearing the updates and I keep praying for him.
Wonderful! What a darling boy:) God is so GOOD! Praises!
What great news Rakel - yes, thank you Jesus!
He's adorable! So glad that he is getting out of the hospital next week!
Oh Rakel, he has those awesome wrist rolls that are so cute on tiny babies! Yeah for healthy kiddos!
Post a Comment