Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gearing up

It is that time of the year again....everything starts up. Isn't it funny that we have this start of new things in the fall...wouldn't it be better if it coincided with January? I guess not. Anyway...school is starting up, sports of all kinds are starting up....and you know it is serious when all you get on TV on any given weekend is Football!! I guess it is sofa time again...and soon we will have a fire in our fire place...I hope not yet. Not quite ready for summer to be over...because we worked through the summer except for that week in August at Diamond Lake. There are many good things about fall season though....Bible Study starts and that is very exciting....and then I get to schedule time with several young ladies to talk, pray and mentor....that is the fun part. So, fall....here we come!!

No comments: