Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sweden part 3

Thanks for praying for our time at our church...it went very well and we had a precious time of sharing, worship and fellowship with friends from years past. It was quite something to be able to sing your heart out in Swedish. Something I have missed....and not really known how much I have missed it. It was good. We met many folks we had not seen for many years....This is also the church where Pat and I were married 35 years ago and this was the fellowship that originally sent me out to the regions beyond close to 37 years ago. Very precious indeed. Yesterday we had a great time with one of my sisters who was visiting from the north country and my elderly Mother. We went to the beach and also visited one of the small towns in the area here.

No comments: