Just a little Thurman update....after a tour to Urgent Care today and a bag of antibiotics, hopefully my moments of coughing by the fireplace (or on the living room couch) will soon be gone..... It has been a not so good week...although God has His own way of slowing us down....
....so I give praise and thanks to Him for moments of sleeping on the couch, starring out the window while coughing my guts out, receiving soup and other goodies from a friend of mine....having hubbie stop by Ikea today to pick up Swedish stuff to "cheer me up", feeling the warmth of the fireplace....and also filling the waste basket with kleenex and wondering when the snow will come. Did I hear that right? We have been told to expect "snow on the valley floor"....always pretty to look at, through my living room window, not so nice otherwise. And tomorrow the clocks got forward...as a sign of spring...well, that and the snow....and the cough...yes, I can feel it in the air....spring in coming!!!
P.S. I do have som tiny little struggling daffodils outside my living room window insisting that this is the time that it is....spring.
1 comment:
I do love the hope and joy that Spring signifies!
praying you get all better soon!
Post a Comment