
Our little budgie was quite taken by the snowflurries outside the kitchen window

The wind was blowing hard all day...and we enjoyed being inside

Does this mean a WHITE Christmas?

Not only strong winds out there....it is also COLD!!

That white stuff building up in the back yard.

We do love candles..... this special SNOW DAY was also the 3rd of Advent!

Not much snow....but VERY COLD! Brrrrrrr

.......and very pretty
2 comments:
WOW!! it looks pretty where y'all are at.. i like how your bird is watching and thinking i bet.. "im sure happy im not out there." it would be awesome if we did have a white Christmas :) hope you & Pat keep warm & blessed always!! much love-
beautiful Rakel! Thank you for sharing. I am going to Rome for Christmas so I have a feeling I am leaving the white stuff in Germany... it is a trade off for sure. :-)
Post a Comment