I don't know about you, but talking with God about things is something that is becoming more and more special to me....no, not that I have a special time set aside, but more of my inner person finding itself engaged in conversations with my heavenly Father....
I am not trying to be someone or boasting by any stretch of the imagination....I have so much to learn about this deep, inner communication with God...I guess it is more like learning "practising the presence of God" in every aspect of my life. I have found that when your family and friends are scattered all over this globe and you don't really have that day to day communication or even the opportunity of rubbing shoulders with them...talking to God about them seems to be the only way ....and "casting our cares on Him" is a good thing. I am too far away to physically care for my family in Sweden, too far away from our kids....and then there are all those global friends of ours....Oh Lord how we miss them!! I am so thankful to my Father for His very intimate care for us...and for our families and friends. May I learn more and more of what it is like to REALLY PRAY and INTERCEDE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment