News and Views from us
How serene, awe-some and beautiful. Hope you were able to enjoy the quiet. :)
oh how I miss places like that... I need to find people here who like to go camping cause it has been WAY too long since I went.
AWE!! How sweet it is to CAMP & just kick back & enjoy what the Lord has blessed us with here in Oregon.. i love the pictures!! they look like something i would paint. :) love ya both!!& God's blessings always~
I love camping!! Glad to have you back. Melanie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How serene, awe-some and beautiful. Hope you were able to enjoy the quiet. :)
oh how I miss places like that... I need to find people here who like to go camping cause it has been WAY too long since I went.
AWE!! How sweet it is to CAMP & just kick back & enjoy what the Lord has blessed us with here in Oregon.. i love the pictures!! they look like something i would paint. :)
love ya both!!& God's blessings always~
I love camping!! Glad to have you back. Melanie
Post a Comment