Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas fun in Sweden

My sister Kerstin and her kids, Katarina, Peder, Emilie and Markus

The Sisters...Annika, Ulrika, Ingamaj, me and Kerstin

The Cousins - Peder, Katarina, Amanda, Filippa, Emilie, Markus, Josef and Andraus


Sweden in December.....Sweden at Christmas...dark, lights and family...This is definitely the darkest time of the year and it does not get light until way after 8 in the morning...and then it is pitch dark by 4 in the afternoon again...plus overcast and fog all day...imagine, this is where I grew up...and I had forgotten... BUT the Christmas lights everywhere are nice and it is beautiful everywhere. Christmas Eve we spent with my sister up country...and all the family was there. Christmas Day we were 25 for dinner...all the cousins came (except one) and we also took some fun pictures. Lot's of them!! So, guess what? I will post more when we get back home next week.


With my sister Kerstin
Amy, Andraus, sister Ingamaj, Pat, my Mom and her friend Sten
All the girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart to see you with all of your family gathered together. I'm missing my mom today. Love ya. Melanie