

Well, we are back from Africa....and I am back to blogging on our Thurman site again. We will continue to post Africa thoughts and pictures on the Africa update site (check link to the right).
Anyway...today is our 34th Wedding Anniversary....wow...that is a lot of years...and I praise God for everyone of them...my precious husband, my best friend...the love of my life. As we boarded the plane yesterday in Amsterdam to fly home...we realized that we were in the right time zone...so right at 1:00 PM we celebrated that it was 34 years ago to the minute that we went before the Judge for our Civil Ceremony....Saturday, October 27th, 1973 was the day of our Church wedding...in Lund, Sweden.
2 comments:
Hurray! Happy Anniversary, Pat and Rakel!! We love you guys and are blessed by the love that you two have for eachother which in turn spills over onto the lives of others.
Welcome Home from Africa! With Much Love,
Gary, Helena, Carmen and Baby W.
Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for always being such a wonderful example to us all. I'm excited to hear about your Africa trip. See you soon.
Post a Comment