Wednesday, September 05, 2007

In Honor Of






In honor of two precious little boys who grew up in the Middle East...I dedicate this blog...one (Andraus Samuel) is now a Physician, being used by God to heal and comfort...the other one (Jonathan Daniel ) already resting in the Arms of our Lord.....eleven years ago, yesterday, God took our precious Jonathan home...and oh what a glorious day it will be when we all meet again!! Together with all the Saints from around the globe...

5 comments:

Laura Jean said...

beautiful pictures... love you two so very much! thanks again for giving sam a home away from home ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Rakel. Thanks for this post. As a mother, this was so encouraging to read. I am actually speechless. Blessings to you guys for your love for Christ after such a loss. Thanks for the post and for the sweet comment on my blog. Just so you know I am always checking in on yours and reading what you guys are up to!

Jennifer said...

Your pictures of the boys are precious.


We love you both!

daylon said...

Precious. Thanks!

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

I remember your boys when they were that age! I think they tried to tie Karina and I up to a tree at a furlough dinner once. :) Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Joy